Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Drop-off of application)
- Monday to Friday: 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM (Pick-up of passport)
- Afghanistan and Canadian holidays are observed
COLLECTING YOUR PASSPORT:
- In person pick-up during working hours without an appointment. If you are not able to pick up your passport in person from the Embassy: You can authorize another person with written consent letter and a valid photo ID.
- The Embassy can mail it to your address if a prepaid, registered, self-addressed return envelope is submitted to the Embassy.